“Don’t worry about what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -
Imagine living every day, and achieving every goal, in a way that honors your values and brings you joy & peace.
You’re capable of so much, whether you believe it or not. I know, because I’ve seen how much people can achieve – inside and out – when they work with a coach.
You’ve probably heard a lot about coaching, but if you’re like most people, you may not be sure what it really involves
True coaching, by a certified professional, is a powerful process that helps you:
- clarify what you truly want;
- recognize the inner and outer blocks that hold you back from having it;
- overcome those blocks;
- appreciate your many gifts and wonderful qualities; and
- take specific, measurable actions to achieve your goals, one step at a time.
Those are just the basics of what you can accomplish with a coach.
The results of true coaching are deep, sustainable change from the inside out. So you’re not just, for instance, making more money but still feeling unfulfilled. You’re feeling better on the inside, creating goals that match your deepest values, and realizing that you really do have the power to reach those goals! It’s a deeply empowering process.
While the coaching process will bring you the most meaningful change, I also have a background and set of skills that align well with entrepreneurs.
Once you know where you’re going, my marketing skills can help you get there.
I can act, not just as a coach, but as a marketing consultant. The skills I’ve built over the years can help you deal with the practical end of building a business.
- As a professional copywriter, I’ll help you learn how to use words to keep visitors on your website and interested in finding out more about what you can offer them.
- As a certified website marketing makeover consultant, I’ll ensure that your web design isn’t going to prevent people from reading the copy you worked so hard to write. For example, if you’ve got white text on a black background, you’d better be a photographer or have a very young niche audience. This is called “reverse type” and marketers have proven it to reduce response rate.
- I can also help you use traffic-building techniques like blogging and social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- And I can help you stay in touch with that traffic using email marketing (this is more important than you might think).
What a complimentary session can do for you
If you believe coaching would benefit you, I encourage you to book a complimentary session. I only ask that you have some intention of hiring a coach.
The only way to truly understand what coaching is like, and what it can do for you, is by experiencing it. There’s no obligation, and you’re likely to gain insight and move forward just from that one session.
If you find coaching is for you, but we’re not a good match, I can help you find someone who is a good match, if you wish.
You can find out more or set up the session by sending me an email at janet @ heartbeat-coaching dot com.
Certified Professional Coach
P.S. I’ve created a quiz to help you determine whether or not you’re a good candidate for coaching. It’s not one of those quizzes where you’d have to be crazy to choose answers that point away from coaching. It’s not right for everyone. If you’re still not sure about coaching, give the quiz a try. It’s simple, short, and fun.